Sunday, October 14, 2012

Back to blogging

Is blogging a waste of time or does it help to purge and bring out what needs to be brought out? I am a big fan of writing but it remains at that level. Very rarely do I find the time to take up this interest of mine. I think that writing really helps because it makes your mind sharper. It gives a flow of thought that may not have been there if there was no writing involved. I also like to write because sometimes I think that I have some pretty good ideas that is worth sharing with others. Say for example this thing about loving yourself is concerned - not to the extend of being a narcissist but to a point when you can respect yourself. I know many who don't like themselves, it is mostly about the way that they look. To fat, too thin, too dark, big nose, thin eyebrows, fat bum, love handles, long neck, flat nose and the list goes on. I think it is time to take a good look at yourself in the mirror and say "wow what  a beauty" Only if we can say that about ourselves we can expect others to think in that direction, so this may not be a waste of time, get up and get going and tell yourself that you are handsome/beautiful and that you can fall in love with yourself. Have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment